Helping Individuals Manage and Treat Today’s Most Common Mental Health Issues
Jamison Consultants Behavioral Health Center offers behavioral health services for children, adolescents, adults and families, providing a broad range of mental health services. Jamison Consultants Behavioral Health Center accepts a wide variety of insurances, including Medicaid, making it an important new option for all those who need behavioral health services to get the help they need to enhance their lives.
- Behavioral modification provides comprehensive intervention to children and adolescents with mild to severe behavioral disturbances
- Experienced, compassionate mental health professionals working one-on-one
- In-school programs and after-school/evening appointments at our convenient locations
- Comprehensive Family Support Services designed to assist families to develop strategies for coping more effectively with problems resulting from behavioral health issues
- Independent Living Skills (assisting with learning how to take care of home, i.e., laundry, meals, cleaning, etc.)
To learn more about Jamison Consultants Behavioral Health Center’s programs and services and for a complete listing of services offered for both individuals and their families, call us today at our Holly Hill office at 803-496-9000, our Bluffton office at 843-705-8118, or our Savannah office at 912-988-7628 to schedule a consultation.