We treat a wide range of mental health issues facing individuals and families today, from helping people manage issues such as stress, self-esteem issues and grief/loss, to provide effective programs in the management of issues such as ADHD, Oppositional Defiance Disorder (ODD), autism-spectrum issues, bipolar disorder and depression.
Our mental health services include:
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessments
- Individual and Family Psychotherapy (school-based and home-based)
- Behavioral Modification (children and adolescents)
- Independent Living Skills Training (adults)
- Skills Training (employment/ workplace skills, computer skills)
- Crisis Management
- Medicaid Targeted Case Management (MTCM)
- Domestic Violence
- Prevention Services
In addition, a stabilization program for children ages 3- 14 with severe behavioral disturbances at home and/or in school is offered through our state-of-the-art on-site Day Treatment center — providing a safe, structured environment to help meet the needs of each individual child and reintegrate them back into the home, school and community with an enhanced ability to manage their personal lives.
For more information about Jamison Consultants Behavioral Health Center’s mental health programs and services for children, adolescents and adults – and how to move forward to A Better Life, contact the location near you to schedule a consultation. For information about our school-based services, click here.