There are a number of opportunities to work with us at Jamison Consultants Behavioral Health Center …. and help make a difference to so many people.
Employment Opportunities currently available include the following positions:
Jamison Consultants is currently seeking a licensed counselor to join our small, friendly, and growing private agency. Our company has locations in Bluffton and Holly Hill in South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia, . This opportunity is for all locations.
We provide quality mental health therapy, assessments, and groups to children, adolescents, adults and families. The prospective counselor must be fully licensed (LPC, LMFT, LISW-CP, or equivalent) in South Carolina & Georgia. Therapist must be able to work with children and teens as well as adults and offer supervision and guidance.
Responsibilities include assuming responsibility for maintaining active caseload as assigned by the Clinical Director; establishing and updating client records in software system; for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with company personnel, including management. Must be able to work with professional and non-professional individuals of varied backgrounds, be flexible and have personal integrity. Possess the ability to deal tactfully with the general public and ability to work with frequent interruptions and respond appropriately to unexpected situations. Preferred candidates must:
- Be licensed by the South Carolina/Georgia Board of Licensing.
- Two (2) plus years’ experience as a counselor.
- Have a degree in clinical psychology, clinical mental health, social work, human services, or another discipline deemed equivalent.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Have attention to detail, be proficient in the use of computers and various software packages and be well organized.
- Be able to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Be able to function independently and can adhere to agency standards of confidentiality and professional conduct.
Preference will be given to individuals who are already contracted with insurance panels (Medicaid is primary panel) although it is not required. The prospective counselor must have flexible working hours as evenings or Saturdays are expected.
If you are looking for a high quality and forward thinking organization where your contribution is valued, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Respond with your resume, a letter of interest and your salary requirements.
Jamison Consultant’s Behavioral Health Center, LLC, with locations in Bluffton and Holly Hill is seeking Mental Health Professionals for both locations. The duties are as follows: Assist students in gaining and utilizing skills necessary to participate successfully in school such as behavior control, social skills, academic improvement, communication skills, appropriate interpersonal behavior, and symptom management and coping skills.
Candidates for the Mental Health Position would have a minimum of a Master’s degree from a program that is primarily psychological in nature (e.g., counseling, guidance or social science equivalent) from an accredited university or college and one year of experience working with the population to be served.
Primary duties are:
- Provide strategies in designing planned interventions for challenging students.
- Provide service for the progressive reduction of the effects of a Mental Health disability.
- Provide interventions and service to promote the highest level of success – behavioral, academic – through restoration and maintenance.
- To assist students in school, work skills or with other issues related to their Emotional Disturbance by obtaining skills to live independently of by preventing movement to a more restrictive situation.
If you want to build a great career, helping to return patients to their highest quality of life, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
If you would like to join our team of professionals, please complete the online application below or Click Here to Download an Application and email it with your resume to Stephanie@jamisonconsultants.com. Internships and volunteer opportunities are available! We also do career coaching.
Need supervision hours for your LPC-Internship. Contact us today and be supervised by a qualified and skilled professional. We also provide the site to have the supervision completed. Call today for more information.
Jamison Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.
Jamison Consultants, LLC also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. However the employee must be able to perform the duties of the position for the safety of the employee and the patients.